And I have another finish!
I had to really persevere through this one. I am sure my family was sick of hearing me say how much I was NOT enjoying working on it.
I should have finished it on Saturday. But on Saturday morning, I discovered that the verse was off. The whole verse. And the alphabet. AND the tan border. So I frogged it ALL and fixed it and finished it on Sunday morning.
It is perfectly stitched now. 🙂
I am almost finished with Beekeeper’s Cottage too. I spent Sunday stitching it but it gave me a neck ache. It is too narrow to fit in my needlework stand so I was holding the Q-snap frame in my hand and looking down all afternoon. I have both a herniated disk and cervical kyphosis and my neck can’t tolerate that.
And, I think A Sampler of Psalms is going to be retired, or frogged and the fabric used for something else. I worked on it yesterday and today and found a horrible error in the chart. One of the grid boxes is only 9 stitches wide instead of 10. I searched for MY error for a long time before finding their error. Since this project ends up 29 inches long or so, it would be a long time of dealing with that mistake and I know how I am. It will make me crazy. I have been stitching for 25 years and never saw a mistake like that in the pattern grid.
I am selling some of my Mill Hill Beads in my Etsy shop. I crammed as many as would fit into a small priority mail box. I have more that I don’t really need/want, but they will wait for another day. So if you need beads, take a look in my shop.
Hopefully I will have Beekeepers finished before next time. I think there are only 5 bands left to go. I know what frame I would like for it when finances permit.
Have a blessed day!